We provide consulting
For Schools and corporations in the area of e learning and instructional design
See What we can DO for you
- We will redesign your learning resources according to the engineering design process.
- We will align the learning sequences with the design guide lines of your curricula (State or Federal).
- We will integrate the workshops (experiments on the aquaponic system the design, programming and fabrication in the Fab-Lab) activities into the learning sequences
- We will adapt the learning resources to be delivered in a blended mode (online and face to face)
- We will conduct all necessary training for your staff to run the workshops (Fab Lab, and Aquaponics)
- We will set-up and manage the IT infrastructure and design the Learning Management system.
- We will train your staff on the management of the LMS, CMS. the platforms that deliver the content online.
- We can set-up and manage the workshops (Fab Lab, and Aquaponics), as both learning support environments and as new income generating businesses:
- The aquaponics workshops are commercial scale operation to produce fish and herbs organically in a closed system with little impact on the environment.
- The Fab Labs will be used to generate income streams from community inventors’ workshop offering digital fabrication on a personal scale and specialised training in the area of digital manufacturing in the style of the Fab Lab diploma.
We are also looking for:
Who share our objectives and vision to redesign the School curricula to meet the standards of future education and training needs by establishing Fablab and Aquaponics workshop for educational activities and as a new businesses ventures to generate income.
Who have interest in setting up:
- Fab Lab: As community inventors’ workshop offering digital fabrication on a personal scale .See our Fablab
- Aquaponic systems: As commercial scale operation to produce fish and herbs organically in a closed system with little impact on the environment to produce food locally. See our Aquaponic lab (coming soon).
See under "courses" on the main menu a detailed description of the Labs (Aquaponics and Fab Lab)
For both online and blended (as workshop style training sessions where practical activities are integrated into our Fab Lab and Aquaponics systems), all our Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics courses for School age students of all grades for a small subscription fee.
Try sample courses Year 1 to 12 (Aligned with the Australian curriculum)
- User name: "demo"
- Password: "Demo@1234"
If you are up to the challenge and share this vision click below.